Putt 4 a Purpose
Save the Date
Monday, August 6, 2018
Proceeds from the event benefit seminarian education and youth programs throughout the Diocese of Fargo. The programs include March for Life, SEARCH, Catholic Youth Advisory Council (CYAC), and youth camps. If you’d like to Putt 4 a Purpose, make a donation, or become a sponsor, please contact the Catholic Development Foundation, 5201 Bishops Blvd. S., Suite A, Fargo, ND, 58104. For more information, please contact Steve Schons at (701) 356-7926 or steve(dot)schons(at)fargodiocese(dot)org.
Sponsor registration - for businesses who want to advertise and sponsor a team
Player registration - for individuals who want to golf on a team
2017 Winning Team - St. Philip Neri's Catholic Church, Napoleon
Fr. Neil Pfeifer, Than Young, Bishop John Folda, Darcy Piatz, and Gerald Johs - Score: 60
- 1st Place Gross - Score 55: Aaron Alton, Terry Welle, Mike Bruckbauer, and Chuck Sjostrom
- 2nd Place Gross - Score 59: Tom Struthers, Kari Struthers, Blake Ellefson, and Conor Borud
- 1st Place Net - Score 47: Earl Wilhelm, Katie Hintz, Mike Dragosavich, and Kelsey Dragosavich
- 2nd Place Net - Score 49: Tony Keelin, Scott Carew, Deacon Jim Eggl, and Deacon Jim Hunt
- Marshmallow Longest Drive Winner: Scott Carew
- Winners of the TVs: Mike Dragosavich and Nate Mullally
Select any of the thumbnails below to view the respective full-size image. Once the full-size image is open, you may cycle through the image group by rolling over the left or right side of the image to reveal the controls, and then selecting the appropriate side to move forward or backward in the group.